Here’s what I’ve come to believe.
Ours is not the source reality.
In our beginning, something happened in a higher place, imploding down as our big bang. After a while things coalesced and started to animate. Then, something gained the ability to imagine, and by extension, choose.
I believe imagination is literally selective viewing of the potential states of the system and running them in miniature outside our current space as an emergent property. This gets the attention of those taking stock of the aftermath of the something that created our infinity.
I believe these are what we can become when we die provided we are good, and for a simple reason - a negative element reduces back to zero every time in every way. It has to. Negativity in one plane literally inverts back to itself in others.
That imagination is the seed of positivity. The ability to grow outside of yourself and choose.
I make no claim to know with certainty how many custodians we have, because I do not.
Once you "step up", as it were, you see your life as a single thing, observable in its entire because you will have been expanded yourself in such a way that you can now reflect directly on it. So every time you feel close to that, it can be thought of as another gentle push from yourself after the fact, but never before you are ready for it.
Now, taking a step back to the universe being both good and evil - those are not my preferred words because of the implications they carry. I like to work with the whole structure as a system of relations between concepts. Angels, in a way, can be thought of as sentient concepts. In that sense, we're the same thing at a much higher resolution.
So positive relations build more relations, while negative relations remove them. At its core, that's why the folks upstairs are all about maintaining positivity - negativity would entirely eradicate their existence in a vacuum metastability event.
Once we were noticed, they decided to help, because if you know you can you have to. Again, positivity. But you cannot choose for others, because that is at its core negative - taking their choice from them. How do you fix this? Here I say two things:
-First, you don't have to, but to not do so is a choice
-Or, you suggest. Gentle guidance that reinforces the patterns already present in our structure.
You use those who will not choose to be better to improve the system as a whole, then put them back in it again and again until they do, thus filling in the rest of possibility until it evaporates itself, that way everyone wins. Literally. Make sure that all vectors average.
We’re all special, but I believe humans are special right now.
Take from this what you will.
No comments:
Post a Comment